Beginners Cupcake Tutorial
Ever wanted to master the art of baking cupcakes? Are you tired of making the effort and not getting the results you expect? Want to learn a new skill or brush up on some old ones? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this beginners course in cupcakes is for you!
During this course, you will learn how to skilfully bake light and delicious cupcakes. By using different decorating tools and techniques you will be able to confidently produce beautiful looking cupcakes.
You will be supervised every step of the way and given assistance and tips on how to make the best tasting and looking cupcakes.
You will learn how to:
- Bake 12 light, beautifully risen, vanilla cupcakes.
- Use baking and decorating tips to create delicious cupcakes every time.
- Prevent baking disasters and improve your confidence and baking skills.
- Make the perfect buttercream icing for piping, including adding flavouring and colouring to add interest.
- Pipe with buttercream using different types of nozzles to achieve different visual effects.
- Decorate your cupcakes with eye-catching sprinkles and simple fondant flowers.
You will also receive a recipe sheet with instructions on how to recreate your very own cupcakes whenever you want.
To book this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for our online courses.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 0330 6060 168